shipping | returns
For pieces larger than 48" in any dimension, please contact me at email@example.com for the most reasonable method to ship, because I sometimes have a trick up my sleeve. Our typical vendors are:
- Domestic — Fedex
- International — DHL
All pieces are shipped insured for purchase value.
International Import duties, Taxes and Charges will be your responsibility. DutyCalculator.com can help clarify what to expect.
We do not offer any pieces rolled or unstretched. These highly textural pieces would, if rolled, be likely to arrive with cracked paint.
How about our 14 day money back guarantee? Yes, that's it, though insured shipping and repacking will be your responsibility.
6830 Blue Mesa Way
Littleton | CO | 80125-8844
The following is required for a returns request to be accepted:
- It has to be 14 days since you received the artwork.
- The artwork must be returned in it's original packaging or be professionally packaged and in the same condition as it arrived.
- Forward tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the ship date.
- We will make every effort to issue your refund within three working days after safe receipt of the returned artwork. The only expected causes of delay are illness or travel complications.
You will have a further 14 days from the return approval in which to fulfill the return.
"Final Sale" items are not subject to the 14 day money back guarantee.
Please retain your packaging receipt.
We'll need to collect shipping insurance on our end, so
- for artworks that arrived damaged we ask that a photo be emailed within 72 hours to email@example.com
- if packaging was insufficient, we'd like that photo to show what we need to do differently next time.